Postponed – Big Band Night.

Very sorry, but with the current uncertainty over Corona-virus, and with agreement of The Invicta Jazz Orchestra, we have reluctantly decided to postpone our planned Big Band evening on 20th March.
If you have purchased tickets via Paddock Wood Cards you can return your tickets there for a refund.
Hopefully we can re-arrange the event for a later date.

Related Post